Freedom Fighters gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for the Freedom Fighters gaming community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Henper's application [Accepted]

Go down 
+2
Shojump
Henper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Henper

Henper

Henper's application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Henper's application [Accepted]   Henper's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:33 pm

* IGN (Ingame name):Henper
Where do you live and what's your time zone?:I live in US, and I'm in the pacific timrzone[GMT-8]
Have you been in any other clans in the past? If so, why did you leave?:
{EPIC}-I was a co owner of this clan but after few months they all went inactive so I left the clan
]HeLL[-this was kinda confusing.. My parents told me that they will send me to california where my dad lives and I was pretty sure that my dad won't let me play ace of spades anymore but plan has been changed. Around like 11:20pm in GMT-8 my dad called me and stopped my mom making me go to california, also another reason was it was pretty hard to be a leader,for instance, controlling over members, keep it mature, and keep it active, but those were too much for me.
Why do you want to join this clan?:I want to join this clan because I have saw some of your members in aloha pinpoint sometimes, also I kind of knew PABH when my IGN was Darkwolf. I applied to this clan in like 2 years ago the time I got denied by stormwind clan and stuff. This clan also looks mature, skillful, active. I was first thinking about applying onto MOAB but I decided to give a shot to this clan which I really want to join the most, I really want to have some good times being a member in this clan, get better(skillful),  and etc.
Do you have any particular skills to contribute to our clan?:I can contribute my activeness and also I could ask some of my friends for new signature for this clan. My skill might not be enough, but I'm pretty sure I can get better at it if I practice more for it, also I can be active as I can because my family usually does nothing in holidays, vacations and any days that are important. I can't play ace of spades everyday everytime you guys call me but I can be in irc and checking forums everyday
Tell us about yourself:I'm 15years old, I'm in summer vacation, I have played this game for a 2years now. I live in washington state(not washington D.C.). Not that fan of the any sports in real life but my favorite sport is soccer even though I'm not that good at it, I stay up on the morning to midnight everyday in vacation so I'm sure I will be in irc and forums much hopefully.

Just to let you guys know I'll be going to the camp from july 9th to 12th. So I can't be on forums or irc for 3 days but after those days I will do best as I can to be active.

-Regards Henper.

Last edited by kmaj on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : loving would be easy if your colours were like my dreams, red gold and green, red gold and green)
Back to top Go down
Shojump
[FF] Lieutenant
Shojump

PostSubject: Re: Henper's application [Accepted]   Henper's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Hello Henper, thanks for applying and good luck, hang out with us in IRC so we can get to know you better.
Back to top Go down
Henper

Henper

PostSubject: Re: Henper's application [Accepted]   Henper's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:38 am

Ok i will do that but as i said in the app I cant be on irc channel for that 3 days D: hope that doesnt affect my application :[
Back to top Go down
PABH
[FF] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Henper's application [Accepted]   Henper's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:56 am

Unless you disappear for a month we won't reject your application for inactivity, and I won't be here from 9th to 13th anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://freedomfightersclan.forumotion.com
Henper

Henper

PostSubject: Re: Henper's application [Accepted]   Henper's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:04 am

PABH wrote:
Unless you disappear for a month we won't reject your application for inactivity, and I won't be here from 9th to 13th anyway.
Oh alright then
Back to top Go down
Freedom
[FF] Member
Freedom

PostSubject: Re: Henper's application [Accepted]   Henper's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:34 am

Quote :
also another reason was it was pretty hard to be a leader,for instance, controlling over members, keep it mature, and keep it active, but those were too much for me.

• Not good at multi-tasking
  • Tries new things out

Quote :
I applied to this clan in like 2 years ago the time I got denied by stormwind clan and stuff. This clan also looks mature, skillful, active.

• Denied by other clans
  • Has played AoS for two years, dedicated

Quote :
I really want to join the most, I really want to have some good times being a member in this clan, get better(skillful), and etc.

• Would work hard
  • Grammar is ok

Quote :
I can contribute my activeness and also I could ask some of my friends for new signature for this clan. My skill might not be enough, but I'm pretty sure I can get better at it if I practice more for it, also I can be active

• Active
  • Unsure about level of skill
  • States activeness twice, quickly written app

Just my take on it, I have no opinion.
Back to top Go down
Henper

Henper

PostSubject: Re: Henper's application [Accepted]   Henper's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:30 am

Quote :
Denied by other clans
Yea I'm pretty sure I've got denied by other clans because of my grammar mistakes in the application, and activeness in irc channel

Quote :
States activeness twice, quickly written app
I think activeness is pretty important to me so I have emphasized the statement twice..sorry if you felt like it's a quickly written app, still working on english since it isn't my first language.
Back to top Go down
Nanachi
[FF] Member
Nanachi

PostSubject: Re: Henper's application [Accepted]   Henper's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:52 am

You live on America and English isn't your first language? Why's that?

And also, we orientate around the social side more than the competitive gaming side. At least I think we still do.

And lastly, care to go into a little bit more on your hobbies, likes and dislikes?
Back to top Go down
Henper

Henper

PostSubject: Re: Henper's application [Accepted]   Henper's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:11 am

Nanachi wrote:
You live on America and English isn't your first language? Why's that?
I didn't born in America, I came to United States from South Korea 3 years ago. My first language is Korean 2nd is English 3rd is Spanish

Quote :
And lastly, care to go into a little bit more on your hobbies, likes and dislikes?
First of all, I love to play instruments like guitar, piano, french horn, also my hobbies are texting, play online, video, and mobile games. For the sports I like to play soccer since I played in a school team in Korea plus I'm interested in football even though I'm not really good at it, I just found fun at it after I played some football in my school. I obviously don't really like to study, read, or that is related to the education that is good for me just like as school and etc.
Back to top Go down
kmaj
[FF] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Henper's application [Accepted]   Henper's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:48 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henper's application [Accepted]   Henper's application [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Henper's application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1