Freedom Fighters gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for the Freedom Fighters gaming community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Snipe

Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied]   Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 10:54 pm

IGN (Ingame name):Mr.Snipe
Where do you live and what's your time zone?: I live in Ireland and my time zone is IST / GMT +1 hour.
Have you been in any other clans in the past? If so, why did you leave?:I TRIED to join a clan a while ago, but I still didn't get a reply from them, so I just gave up on them. I can't even remember the name of the clan it was that long ago.
Why do you want to join this clan?: First, because I like the name (Yeah, I actually said that as a reason XD), second, because I'm a team player and a very social person, third, because it is an AoS clan and AoS is my favourite game (beside Garry's Mod), fourth, because I've heard you guys are a good clan with kind members, fifth, because I NEED to be in a clan, because I'm a team player, and a team player can't survive on his own. (Just kidding, I can survive on my own, but I'd rather play with a team then alone.)
Do you have any particular skills to contribute to our clan?:Yes, and that is my skill with the rifle class. As my name suggests, I'm most fit for the sniper role, and I don't mean the usual #360NoScopeHeadshotGetRektKidRaging type of sniper, but the supportive sniper role that actually hit's targets from a distance that was marked out by the commander as a large threat to the mission from a consealed sniper's nest. BUT when it comes down to CQB, I'm also great with a shotty. And to top it off, I'm at the very least an OK tactician.
Tell us about yourself: My real name  is Marcell Varga, I'm 14 year old (don't judge, I can't change my age) male secondary school student with high knowledge of computer's and firearms. I've moved to Ireland roughly about 3 years ago. I've been working on my skill as a marksman for probably about 5-6 years now, both in-game and in real life. I have a costume modded M4A1 airsoft replica rifle with a 3-9x40 rifle scope and a flashlight grip. But I have shot real rifles too, like the Taurus Euro Champion .357 Magnum with both .38 Special and .357 Magnum rounds,  an Anschütz MSR RX 22 G Desert FN Scar knock-off, a Tula MC 12 aaand (get ready for the big gun) a Browning B 325 Skeet Break Action Shotgun. That thing nearly broke my shoulder. I'm also a modder for AoS and an 3D modeller. If I can't get into the clan as a player, then can I please get in as an AoS modder? (Gun models, character models etc.) I will gladly make ANY gun requested to be made into the game.
Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
PABH
[FF] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied]   Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:29 am

Join our IRC channel sometime so we can have a chat.
Back to top Go down
https://freedomfightersclan.forumotion.com
Mr.Snipe

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied]   Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:51 am

What is your IRC? TeamSpeak, Skype or what, I'm looking all over the site but can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Snipe

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied]   Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:02 am

Never mind, found it, my bad
Back to top Go down
Mr.Snipe

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied]   Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:03 am

Will tomorrow at around 5 PM be good? (Remember, GMT +1
Back to top Go down
PABH
[FF] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied]   Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:51 am

crisps in ribs
Back to top Go down
https://freedomfightersclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied]   Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr.Snipe's Application [Denied]
Page 1 of 1