Freedom Fighters gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for the Freedom Fighters gaming community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flynnius's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynnius

Flynnius's Application Empty
PostSubject: Flynnius's Application   Flynnius's Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 7:22 am

b]IGN (Ingame name):[/b] Flynnius
Where do you live and what's your time zone?:Eastern Standard Time(GMT -5)
Have you been in any other clans in the past? If so, why did you leave?:[ALPHA] Reason: Died [PURE] Reason: Died [UFS] Reason: Died
Why do you want to join this clan?:I recently got back into BnS after a 6-7 Month Hiatus and I really want to join a clan where I actually do competitive matches.
Do you have any particular skills to contribute to our clan?: I know how to host and port forward. Also, I am very good at correcting grammar. If you need to post an official message, I can correct it or give some recommendations.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 14 year old 9th Grader (Secondary School or High School). I have a love for First Person Shooters, Strategy and History/Geography. I played the original AOS back before it became 1.0. #RIP AOS. School is really important to me and if I do not show up for some reason it is because of that.
Back to top Go down
Freedom
[FF] Member
Freedom

PostSubject: Re: Flynnius's Application   Flynnius's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 am

Flynnius wrote:
Also, I am very good at correcting grammar.
Quote :
clan?:I recently
Quote :
b]IGN (Ingame name):[/b] Flynnius
Didn't bother to fix this, did you read your post?

Though unfortunately, BnS comp is very much dead.
Back to top Go down
kmaj
[FF] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Flynnius's Application   Flynnius's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:44 pm

[FF] has not had competitive matches in at least a year. I'd still accept you just for the effort. If you want to talk to us, go on #freedomfighters at Quakenet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flynnius's Application   Flynnius's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flynnius's Application
Page 1 of 1